Senior iOS Engineer
Senior iOS Engineer - United States (Remote) and permanent (W2-only, no contract/1099)
Want to be part of a small team working on a product with a big impact? Join our team of passionate iOS and mobile engineers working on the highest-rated top 10 weather app, MyRadar, a product used by millions of people every day.
We're looking for a Senior iOS Engineer with an ownership mindset who can collaborate across multidisciplinary teams. Working on MyRadar will require you to:
- Deliver features that delight users.
- Participate in planning and design.
- Conduct design reviews and code reviews.
- Coordinate with and communicate progress and roadblocks to the team lead.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A background in Objective-C and Swift with experience in both UIKit and SwiftUI.
- Attention to mobile UX and usability.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Superb software design skills and attention to architectural concerns.
- Experience with automated testing and improving software design through refactoring.
- Proficient with Git and an understanding of Git workflows.
- Experience working within agile teams.
- A complete understanding of how to debug and profile the stack.
- Exposure to CI/CD.
Nice to have but not required:
- Meteorological background / basic weather knowledge.
- Experience with Metal and C++.
- Geospatial/GIS/mapping experience.
Required Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years working as a software engineer in a team context.
- 3+ years of experience with iOS development
ACME AtronOmatic LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.